Sunday, October 16, 2011

'How to Dress for Your Age - Free Fashion Style Session'


I used to love to shop till I dropped. Not so much nowadays (having passed the baton to my daughter Aimee, who is such a clever shopper than I ever was) but I still enjoy browsing and I still love my bags, shoes and outfits. It is just that I don't bother pounding the floors of a shopping centre in search of bargains as much as I used to.

Of course, it is nice to keep up with trends and just a tip: don't go overboard in throwing out stuff simply because it's no longer in fashion. Fashion does not really evolve, rather, it recycles itself every so often, don't you think?

In this little clip, it is all about dressing one's age ....

Westfield stylist Jo Blankfield gives Facebook fan Natasha Granzien a personal tour of the shops to help her dress for her age using the latest graphic stripes and patterns.

I am sure countless women would love to have an expert eye with them, making sure they got stuff that flattered their best features and as this makeover shows, Natasha came out looking quite the knock-out. Now, is she the same Natasha Granzien in the Weight Watchers campaign??? If yes, good on her.

Visit them at http://www.westfield.com.au for our new Spring/Summer collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment