Thursday, May 5, 2011

'The Red Bull ads you won't see on TV'




I had Red Bull once, albeit not knowingly.

It was at a party in Dubai a year or so ago and some young man was kind enough to make me a drink.

It had me reeling and I don't reel easily from a mere two or three shots of vodka. The happy-go-lucky lad - himself quite juiced - had made me a half and half. Half a glass of vodka and half a glass of Red Bull. I could have flown all night!

Remember the weird and (some say) wonderful TV ads created by the crew over at Red Bull over the years?

The one where a man flies up and let's a bird have it from above definitely comes to mind.

To quote Unruly Media, "not surprisingly some of those ads have drawn a lot of complaints and had to be pulled down! For a very limited time we got the opportunity to snatch these off, which people have referred to as: 'disgusting', 'repulsive', 'should be banned' ads... so enjoy! And pass the word around..."

Of course we will ..... when pigs fly.

Twitter - @redbullAUS
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/redbull
URL - http://redbull.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment